Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Signing with couple who have special needs adult son
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 4/19/15 1:55pm Msg #529324
They both stay at home and care for their 28-yo son with down syndrome. They earn a certain amount monthly from IHSS. So their monthly income does not qualify them for a refinance, but their assets do, and that is the basis on which their home refinance was approved. It was an interesting loan package.

Any one else signed one of these lately? Apparently Chase and Wells Fargo have similar programs.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing with couple who have special needs adult son -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/19/15 1:55pm
 Re: Signing with couple who have special needs adult son - Karla/OR on 4/19/15 3:37pm
 yes, I did one a couple of months ago..... - notarydi/CA on 4/19/15 8:50pm
 I think the loan program was thru a credit union..... - notarydi/CA on 4/19/15 8:53pm
 Re: yes, I did one a couple of months ago..... - Karla/OR on 4/20/15 1:38am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.