Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! Honor our vets and enlisted today
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/25/15 9:03am Msg #531457
I recently received a compliance order from the county about a vehicle parked on my dad's property in Ocala, FL. I called the compliance officer and told him I have been trying to donate the car from afar to a vet.

Turns out his son is deploying with the Marines in late July to Africa. We hooked up, and the young man is helping me with DMV paperwork to gift the SUV to him.

We are both very grateful. I don't have to worry about the car any more, and Justin now has wheels. Made me feel good that I could do this for a young man embarking on serving our country in the USMC.

Honor our vets today!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! Honor our vets and enlisted today -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/25/15 9:03am
 That was a nice gesture, Cheryl, to donate the vehicle to a -  MW/VA on 5/25/15 9:26am
 Proud to state my much younger brother is Commander of the -  snowflake/PA on 5/25/15 10:42am
 Hopefully, he wasn't assigned to the Cole when they had -  MW/VA on 5/25/15 3:15pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.