Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

The oldest trick in the SS world
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/25/15 11:36am Msg #531463
A notary who had not been able to get paid for several signings for six months, received a 1099 saying she had been paid these fees in the previous year. Well, she called in a huff to find out what that was about. Imagine accounting trying to explain this one.

Sound familiar.

I thought it was funny/odd that people who run a SS aren't even bright enough to figure out they shouldn't be sending out 1099s for monies they never paid.

The of the SS world, I guess.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The oldest trick in the SS world -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/25/15 11:36am
 Sounds like something U.S.Certified Signers would do - Notarysigner on 5/25/15 12:47pm
 While there are a lot of bad ss out there (and bad notaries, -  MW/VA on 5/25/15 3:17pm
 I couldn't agree more, Marilynn. I do work for the BEST SSs -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/25/15 3:33pm
 Re: The oldest trick in the SS world - JimAZ on 5/25/15 9:28pm
 Re: The oldest trick in the SS world - BillC/CA on 5/26/15 11:48am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.