Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

TS isgoing to use Elynx for Expedite which was Swiftsend
Posted by Darlin_AL of AL on 6/29/15 9:43am Msg #533573
I searched all 3, does anyone have experience with any of the above? The email did not state, but since this is required now, I'm expecting there would be no cost to vendors.

What did turn up is that with Swiftsend the docs were problem for many printers; that a pkg could not be saved to the individual's computer. Saving the pkg to my drive is the best way to get a fast, reliable print.

Now the system is Expedite, a revised swifsend. Anyone register for this yet? (Please, any of you who want to rant on how much you dislike TS, curb your comments, as this is not my question.)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 TS isgoing to use Elynx for Expedite which was Swiftsend - Darlin_AL on 6/29/15 9:43am
 Re: TS isgoing to use Elynx for Expedite which was Swiftsend - Calnotary on 6/29/15 10:13am
 Re: TS isgoing to use Elynx for Expedite which was Swiftsend - kcg on 6/29/15 10:39am
 thanks kcg, that is how I handle them too--calnotary I - Darlin_AL on 6/29/15 11:07am
 Now, I know better -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/29/15 11:22am
 Re: TS isgoing to use Elynx for Expedite which was Swiftsend -  Kathy/NJ on 6/29/15 11:56am
 Re: TS isgoing to use Elynx for Expedite which was Swiftsend -  JanetK_CA on 6/29/15 12:37pm
 I think Elynx was the very first platform I ever -  Linda_H/FL on 6/29/15 1:50pm
 I hated waiting for that little bird to show up. - Lee/AR on 6/29/15 3:47pm
 every time I used - notarydi/CA on 6/29/15 3:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.