Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Frustrated borrower yesterday late to our signing appt
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/1/15 9:32am Msg #533721
because she had been stopped by a traffic officer on her way home to sign. She failed to yield the right of way, making a left hand turn in front of a motorist traveling in the opposite direction. Since most traffic accidents occur in intersections, this is a particularly expensive ticket to receive and the borrower was very distressed. While her husband tried to calm her, she couldn't help from studying her citation during the entire signing and texting her friends and family throughout the signing. I had to keep asking her to please keep the flow going so that I could get these docs back for return to lender right away to fund loan today on investment property. URRRRRR. Very frustrating for her husband and me.

Apparently our police department has recently announced higher ticket quotas, and more officers have been hired to enforce them. If you're coming to Santa Barbara this weekend to visit friends and family, be aware! and warned.

I am the proverbial 60-mile an hour motorist because I get better gas mileage (33.5) per mile, and always try to leave in plenty of time to be on time for every signing.

This holiday is celebrated by everyone and the most traffic accidents occur on this annual holiday, there are more DUIs issued during the Fourth of July, and there are more accidental deaths nationally.

That is why i stay at home on this holiday weekend. Keeping a low profile! Enjoy your holiday weekend and be safe, not sorry.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Frustrated borrower yesterday late to our signing appt -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/1/15 9:32am
 my signings yesterday were relatively uneventful, but, for - notarydi/CA on 7/1/15 9:53am
 Re: my signings yesterday were relatively uneventful, but, for -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/1/15 10:02am
 Good point. Be safe out there, everyone! AND remember... -  JanetK_CA on 7/1/15 3:09pm
 And don't forget to check your courier pickup -  Linda_H/FL on 7/1/15 3:52pm
 Re: Good point. Be safe out there, everyone! AND remember... -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/2/15 8:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.