Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Hooray for Disney!
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 7/1/15 11:33pm Msg #533781
So, I accepted a signing this afternoon for Anaheim. I get the confirmation and surprise....it's Disneyland. I call the borr and yes they are at Disneyland, but, will come out of the park to meet me somewhere at Downtown Disney. I'm getting a visual of me teetering on a barstool at a cocktail table at House of Blues trying to balance 150 pages of loan docs and my notary stuff. With him, his wife, and three kids. I tell the borr let me see what I can work out as a meeting place and I'll text you back. Well, I think, it's worth a try. I call and ask for the Concierge at the Disney Grand Californian Hotel. I explain my situation and she had the most gracious response, "Absolutely, of course, you can use our Business Center for your loan document signing. And, no, it doesn't matter that your client is not a hotel guest. At Disney, our aim is to make all visitors to the Park have a most enjoyable day at Disney. Besides, there's never anyone in the Business Center. It's pretty much always empty. Most likely you'll have it all to yourself. Please feel free to use our Business Center."

And, we did. It all worked out just splendidly.

Or, should I say, "supercalifragilisticexpialidociously" Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Hooray for Disney! - notarydi/CA on 7/1/15 11:33pm
 Re: Hooray for Disney! -  JanetK_CA on 7/2/15 1:38am
 Re: Hooray for Disney! -  Howie35CT on 7/2/15 7:01am
 Re: Hooray for Disney! -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/2/15 8:18am
 Store is named Random -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/2/15 8:42am
 Great story! Mickey is a good host. ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 7/2/15 9:08am
 I usually meet the borrowers at the Starbucks in - ananotary on 7/2/15 10:41am
 Re: Hooray for Disney! -  Yoli/CA on 7/2/15 11:27am
 Re: Hooray for Disney! - Concierge Notary, Inc. on 4/28/16 2:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.