Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Why do I bother?
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 7/6/15 1:47pm Msg #533976
Just got a call from a two-star SS. It's Do Not Answer in my phone, so I didn't. Unfortunately, they left a VM, so I felt I should at least show a modicum of professionalism and call them back to decline. Why did I bother? In the time it took to do this (2 minutes maybe), they had already assigned it to somebody else. Well, good. Let them chase their money for months and months in the unlikely event they'll ever get it, judging by the reviews in SC.

I just can't believe people are so desperate to jump on these low-pay, no-pay jobs.

In any case, that's my last returned call to any of these pathetic outfits.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Why do I bother? - BearPaw/CO on 7/6/15 1:47pm
 Hard to know how much is desperation & how much is ignorance n/m -  JanetK_CA on 7/6/15 1:51pm
 I like your suggestion a few days ago. - Belinda/CA on 7/6/15 3:27pm
 The whole point is to let the SSs know how we feel - Belinda/CA on 7/6/15 3:28pm
 Re: The whole point is to let the SSs know how we feel -  janCA on 7/6/15 4:13pm
 Isn't the point of your business Jan, - Philip Johnson on 7/6/15 4:33pm
 Re: Isn -  janCA on 7/6/15 6:21pm
 Re: Isn - BearPaw/CO on 7/6/15 7:43pm
 Re: Isn -  JanetK_CA on 7/6/15 10:37pm
 I know they know and don't care... n/m - Belinda/CA on 7/6/15 7:55pm
 Re: I know they know and don't care... - Belinda/CA on 7/6/15 8:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.