Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

A Keen Signature Service, Atlanta, GA
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 7/6/15 4:57pm Msg #533989
Very pleasant scheduler called me today at 1:08 for a signing at 3:00 in Sacramento (20 minute drive one-way for me). I asked all the pertinent questions about the package and docs were ready. I quote her my base edoc fee of $125. She puts me on hold, comes back and asks if I'm sure I can be there by 3:00. I assure her that provided I get docs immediately, I'll be there. She'll send confirmation. and hangs up.

I go to SC ... uh ohhhh. 3-star rating due to slow/no pay. I check my records. Worked with them 11/21/14 & was paid 1/24/15. That looks like 63 days to me. Someone please check my math.

I'm just about to pick up the phone to call them and turn back the job when my phone rings and it's them. She asks if I can send her an updated BGC.

Me: Sure, no problem. But, let me ask you ... what's your pay schedule?
Her: For any signings this month, pay process starts the 15th of next month.
Me: When does the check actually get mailed out?
Her: Around the end of the month. So, notary gets paid about 30-45 days out.
Me: That sounds more like 60 days.
Her: No. It's 30-45 days.
Me: I just read your ratings on Notary Rotary and they're all about slow/no pay. Sorry but I'm turning this assignment back to you.
Her: Ok. Thanks! (still cheerful).

Whew! Avoided that chase. Thank you, Notary Rotary and all the posters and raters!! Smile

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 A Keen Signature Service, Atlanta, GA -  Yoli/CA on 7/6/15 4:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.