Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Executive Notary out of Orange County in California?
Posted by MrMendez of CA on 7/6/15 5:44pm Msg #533998
Hello all,

I received a call from Imperial Escrow saying that they need a Notary for a signing in my area. Imperial Escrow said that I would send my invoice to Executive Notary. I asked the escrow officer where Executive Notary is located and she said that Executive Notary is out of Orange County, CA. Is Executive Notary the same company as Executive Signings out of Garden Grove, CA? Has anybody worked for Executive Notary out of Orange County, CA? I wasn't able to find anything on them in Signing Central. I was only able to find a link to Executive Signings out of Garden Grove, CA, but there isn't any recent feedback on them, nor does their websiite work. Any feedback on this matter would be appreciated. Thanks.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Executive Notary out of Orange County in California? - MrMendez on 7/6/15 5:44pm
 I got a call today too and would appreciate any info n/m -  garland/CA on 7/6/15 5:57pm
 Re: Executive Notary out of Orange County in California? - Darlin_AL on 7/6/15 10:24pm
 Why would an Escrow company call you to schedule, but -  Teresa/FL on 7/7/15 9:51am
 Re: Why would an Escrow company call you to schedule, but -  Linda_H/FL on 7/7/15 10:18am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.