Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Another strange one
Posted by Katmet of IN on 7/6/15 6:36pm Msg #534006
The orange search button revealed a few ditties about "Favored Panel" and auto inspection jobs. One person posted positive things about this company, but the other posts were not helpful. Does anyone have experience with Favored Panel?

Here is the email they sent me:
Hello Kathleen,

Favored Panel found your name in the Notary Rotary directory and has a need for inspection in your area. We are a growing company working with several providers in the areas of business inspections, insurance inspections, car inspections and repo lot inspections.

Our current need is for a car inspection in Tipton, IN 46072. Job
would entail going to an appointment on 7/7 (between 9AM and
11:00AM) to take pictures of a car that has been in an accident for insurance purposes.
There are no reports and you would run the inspection through a phone application. Inspections takes under 7 minutes to do.

The job pay $25, if interested please provide cell number and cell phone type (android or
iphone)

It would be a great little side line to fill in my schedule- providing it is on the up and up and the jobs are not too far away.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Another strange one - Katmet on 7/6/15 6:36pm
 I don't think there are many "inspection" cos. listed in SC. -  MW/VA on 7/6/15 7:03pm
 It appears from your post below that you're getting -  MW/VA on 7/6/15 7:06pm
 Re: It appears from your post below that you - Linda Juenger on 7/6/15 7:44pm
 Re: They are getting your names off n/m -  notary4az2 on 7/6/15 8:45pm
 Re: They are getting your names off -  notary4az2 on 7/6/15 8:48pm
 Re: Another strange one - Katmet on 7/7/15 5:12am
 Re: Another strange one - Sandra G Holland on 7/7/15 7:46am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.