Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Eng lending g/b/u?
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 7/27/15 2:32pm Msg #535224
Eng Lending
32000 Northwestern Hwy Ste 190
Farmington Hills MI 48334

So I get a call for a closing on Wed in my area. Great! Cannot find anything on them, but would try them out. They send me the docs for a reverse mortgage application and to take additional pics with my cell phone once I am there to send back as well. I called and turned it back.
It's really a shame they cannot be honest with a person up front when they call. This is not a closing, and no way do I do applications any longer, and especially a reverse mortgage which a LO must do. We are not qualified, and I have learned the hard way with any applications not to do them any longer.

Anyone have experience with this group and do they call all their assignments a closing?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Eng lending g/b/u? - Luckydog on 7/27/15 2:32pm
 ".learned the hard way with any applications not to do them" -  Stoli on 7/27/15 3:28pm
 Re: ".learned the hard way with any applications not to do them" - Luckydog on 7/27/15 5:43pm
 Re: ".learned the hard way with any applications not to do them" -  Dorothy Matsel on 7/27/15 9:41pm
 Re: ".learned the hard way with any applications not to do them" -  sueharke on 7/28/15 1:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.