Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Is it a full moon?
Posted by  mtcwgrl of TN on 7/29/15 8:07pm Msg #535528
I am so tired of these lenders and title co not knowing their job and they surely won't take advice from me. They truly think we are just the notary...but it is our commission that is on the line. 2 different First American closings were cluster *****!

1: Borrower taking ex-husband off loan and deed and putting new husband on deed. She had QCD signed ahead of the closing by ex and notarized by another notary and that notary only had ex sign in affiant section and not the QCD. I called in and told First American that it was done wrong and do they want the ex to sign another QCD. No it would be ok they said. Also on the one they sent her did not have a notarial block for the QCD. Had to go round and round cause they gave me a quality issue for the QCD not being signed by the ex, which was done by another notary. Finally got that removed.

2: QCD for borrower who has a DL with one middle initial and all the docs were of the old initial. DOT said correct initial on the first page but signature line was the old initial. Called in they told me to change the first page to the same as the signature line. All her other ID was the old initial. None of the docs were done in the new way the QCD was suppose to correct. My fault for not cancelling the signing. It was a 116 mile round trip that is probably why. Today I get a call that they want the QCD signed. I said that would not correct the problem that all the docs needed to be redrawn. I told her I would not get the QCD signed until they redrew the package because the deed would be still be in the wrong initial...she all but hung up on me.

How can they peruse my work when they do not even know what they are doing? It just never use to be like this.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Is it a full moon? -  mtcwgrl on 7/29/15 8:07pm
 yes...I heard there is a full moon Friday.....:) n/m - notarydi/CA on 7/29/15 9:52pm
 Completely unrelated: -  Stoli on 7/29/15 10:19pm
 I like that - n/m - jba/fl on 7/30/15 11:27am
 Re: Is it a full moon? -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/30/15 1:27am
 It's too bad, but there's no point in telling them how it's -  MW/VA on 7/30/15 9:05am
 Re: Is it a full moon? - Sue on 7/30/15 9:44am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.