Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I'm conflicted
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 7/30/15 8:34pm Msg #535598
Normally I'm all for sharing of information, but I don't like it when SSs butt in on the Forum with their POV. I want the Forum to be just for us! A sanctuary where we can say what we want without any pushback except from fellow members. For example, we've had scummy EOs post here defending Amanda Kirkish and her partners in crime, whom they employed; however, we've also had SSs post here how great we are for no reason other than just to be nice (Brenda Merritt). Recently there was a dustup about Signature Closers. After all was said and done, "Mark" of SigClo posted this long-winded PR piece about how great they are, followed with another post about payment to the OP (Pamela), which I re-post here cos I'm sure many of you never saw it (too far down):

"Hi Pam, We also wanted to address your claim from July 28th that you had not yet received payment in a previous post. I realize we apologized prematurely in our last post and we actually did catch this error on our part before issuing our batch of checks around July 15th. Per your email to us tonight, I sent you a copy of the deposited check that cleared our account one full week prior to your most recent post saying you had not been paid (July 21st cleared date). Thanks for your previous work and best of luck to you in the future. -Mark"

This is exactly the kind of thing that pollutes our Forum, IMO. I realize SigClo wants to defend itself and set the record straight as they see it, but on the other hand, I don't need detailed info about Pamela's financial status with SigClo and I especially do not need to read: "Thanks for your previous work and best of luck to you in the future," which is smarmy code for: "You've had your last signing with us, Pamela." Only thing he left out was Christine's signature smiley face.

Am I right or am I right?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I'm conflicted - BearPaw/CO on 7/30/15 8:34pm
 Re: I - Sandra G Holland on 7/30/15 8:42pm
 my feelings... - Luckydog on 7/30/15 9:21pm
 Agree completely with LuckyDog on this regarding -  Christine/OK on 7/31/15 6:28am
 I agree with Luckydog completely. Harry has always allowed -  MW/VA on 7/31/15 8:52am
 We've also seen a lot of SS bashing where the notary's -  Linda_H/FL on 7/31/15 10:42am
 Re: my feelings... - jba/fl on 7/31/15 1:34pm
 jba/fl - Luckydog on 7/31/15 2:06pm
 Thanks for the correction, I read that wrong. n/m - jba/fl on 7/31/15 2:09pm
 Sig Closing LLC posted my email to Mark Fleming..... -  Pamela/CA on 7/31/15 8:19pm
 last 2 lines of last para are dead on! you is right n/m - Darlin_AL on 7/30/15 10:36pm
 Bearpaw-to clarify-my comment was to your post n/m - Darlin_AL on 7/31/15 8:26am
 It's a fine line... -  JanetK_CA on 7/31/15 12:51am
 Re: It -  JanetK_CA on 7/31/15 1:09am
 Yes, although I don't always agree with you, this time I do. - jba/fl on 7/31/15 1:30pm
 No, you're not! You're BearPaw n/m -  Stoli on 8/2/15 5:00pm
 Re: No, you - Signature Closers, LLC - Marketing on 8/10/15 5:00am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.