Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Windows 10 msg from my dsl provider
Posted by Darlin_AL of AL on 7/30/15 10:31pm Msg #535604
this service appears to be no fee

Windows 10 has launched and hidden
your Internet Explorer.
Windows® 10 and Microsoft's® new browser, Edge, replaces your homepage and removes your bookmarks, shortcuts and Internet Explorer icons.
We can help you protect and recover your favorite Internet settings.
Learn More
Nervous about the upgrade to Windows 10® or maybe you just like to stay informed?
Maybe you're cautious. You want to let those early adopters work the bugs out before you make major changes to your computer, phone or tablet.
We understand.
Sign up now for updates on the Windows 10 launch. We will let you know how it's going and how you can minimize unwanted changes to your online experience.

I deleted the phone co name so not advertising! We just have to be checking whats going to bloop, just like Walthz posted on the 28th msg # 353419

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Windows 10 msg from my dsl provider - Darlin_AL on 7/30/15 10:31pm
 oooops Re: Windows 10 msg link to 535419 n/m - Darlin_AL on 7/30/15 10:34pm
 switched to Windows 10 yesterday..... - notarydi/CA on 7/31/15 12:16am
 My position is always to let the early adopters ferret out -  Christine/OK on 7/31/15 6:40am
 Re: My position is always to let the early adopters ferret out - MikeC/TX on 7/31/15 4:48pm
 Re: Windows 10 msg from my dsl provider - MikeC/TX on 7/31/15 4:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.