Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

It's a scary time right now. Calls from "unknown" co's
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 9/4/15 8:49am Msg #537433
last minute, people I've never heard of. Think there are a lot of NSAs out there subcontracting their work as they are also notaries listed on the SOS notary database.

Risky business working for people/companies who have no reputation to speak of.

Lots of newbies or NSAs who won't do their homework will be stuck with unpaid invoices. Sign of the times. Thankfully I had the time/SC access to do my due diligence and research.

Doing a lot of fixit/patch work this week, and a couple of refis, one purchase today. A little slow, but that's okay. It's the kickoff of Labor Day weekend and the roads will be a mess, lots of gridlock and crazy out of town drivers trying to reach their destinations amidst tens of thousands of other drivers/visitors. Bus loads of people descending on the SB funk zone and wine tasting ghetto.

A time to stay home and swing in the hammock, read a good book.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 It's a scary time right now. Calls from "unknown" co's -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/4/15 8:49am
 I got an email yesterday from NPN -  Linda_H/FL on 9/4/15 8:52am
 I will only do this for my best clients. -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/4/15 9:05am
 This would have been a journey of 85-90 miles total -  Linda_H/FL on 9/4/15 10:01am
 Also wanted to say - then again..my BEST clients -  Linda_H/FL on 9/4/15 10:02am
 1.5 star company? No way! n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/4/15 10:06am
 Re: This would have been a journey of 85-90 miles total -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/4/15 10:03am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.