Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Physical presence Act II
Posted by  FGX/NJ of NJ on 11/23/15 4:20pm Msg #541695
Copy of email from NotaryCam:

Hi James,
Thanks for your message. The link you sent explicitly relates to New Jersey notaries. Our notaries are commissioned by, and officers of, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and abide by all relevant state and federal laws and regulations. We have been asked before by NJ notaries (and notaries from many other states) to work with us, but we can't let them use our software--only VA notaries can at this time.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Physical presence Act II -  FGX/NJ on 11/23/15 4:20pm
 Yeah..nice cover...but there's evidence out there -  Linda_H/FL on 11/23/15 4:52pm
 Do we expect honesty from these folks? Ya, right! n/m -  MW/VA on 11/23/15 6:22pm
 This is why I won't have anything to do with the VA -  MW/VA on 11/23/15 6:26pm
 My reply to Notarycam -  FGX/NJ on 11/24/15 9:59am
 Re: My reply to Notarycam -  VT_Syrup on 11/24/15 5:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.