Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Be Aware of The Closing Group LLC
Posted by LAYLA of AR on 11/24/15 1:55pm Msg #541728
I was asked to close a signing out of town for this company. I was reluctant to accept because I have never worked for them before and I had other scheduled appointments that day,... but they kept calling because they were not being able to fill it. They called again the day of and asked me three hours before the appointment. I accepted, received confirmation, confirmed with client and I was jumping through hoops to get this closed out. While I was waiting on the documents to post to their website so I could print, I get a call saying that it was cancelled and they would not give me a reason why. I made a few calls and discovered that they scheduled with someone else..... How frustrating!!! So beware with this company (The Closing Group LLC ) that you can and will be REPLACED very easily when they can make more money with someone else!!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Be Aware of The Closing Group LLC - LAYLA on 11/24/15 1:55pm
 The Tab marked Signing Central is your friend...... -  Larry/IL on 11/24/15 2:06pm
 The only offers I get from them go to spam -  Linda_H/FL on 11/24/15 2:41pm
 I emailed them back.... -  Larry/IL on 11/24/15 2:53pm
 Re: I emailed them back.... - Luckydog on 11/24/15 2:57pm
 Re: The only offers I get from them go to spam - Luckydog on 11/24/15 2:54pm
 Count your blessing in disguise. SC is your friend. n/m - Luckydog on 11/24/15 3:04pm
 Scum bags, no ethics. -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/26/15 8:08am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.