Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

ASAP Pro Notary Services in Southlake, TX
Posted by Patrick Burke of NC on 11/27/15 2:50pm Msg #541835
These are raw facts as I experienced working with ASAP Pro Notary Services: I conducted a closing for them representing Accurate Title on 9-11-15. I received payment for my services on 11-27-15. When they had passed the 30 and 45 day period to render payment, I called them and heard their message machine invite me to email their accounting section and they promised a response. I immediately received a response by email asking if I was sure I had an accounting issue or if the topic of concern was more of a scheduling issue. If it was accounting, I should expect a response in a short period. Two weeks later, I contacted the scheduler and she counted the days from 9-11-15 to that very date, and she said: we count business days and you have just reached the 45 BUSINESS days before we will pay. She then explained the owner would cut the check soon. The day after Thanksgiving, I received the check. They caused me to open a PayPal account to which I will now request advance payment from those I sense will not pay within the industry-wide acceptable time frame of 30 days. They did pay me so no name calling here...and no hard feelings, just want the truth out there, from my experience with them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 ASAP Pro Notary Services in Southlake, TX - Patrick Burke on 11/27/15 2:50pm
 Yes, if you check SC you will see that's the norm. They -  MW/VA on 11/27/15 4:01pm
 You're lucky you were paid so quickly by this company n/m -  Robert522TX on 11/27/15 5:16pm
 Calendar days vs. business days. Read your confirmation -  Teresa/FL on 11/27/15 5:46pm
 Re: ASAP Pro Notary Services in Southlake, TX - LKT/CA on 11/28/15 11:35am
 Re: ASAP Pro Notary Services in Southlake, TX - AngelaV/CA on 11/30/15 11:27pm
 Re: ASAP Pro Notary Services in Southlake, TX - Kennedy - Paladin Notary1 - Ruth on 12/15/15 2:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.