Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Before this gets lost...about the "Notarize" company
Posted by Lee/AR of AR on 2/6/16 1:22am Msg #545511
By VA's own law, what Notarize claims to do is simply not legal. It does NOT conform to the law as many pointed out in the original thread ( Msg #545418 ).

What is truly frightening is that the Governor of VA is totally onboard with this misinterpretation of VA law. Thinks it will create jobs. Doesn't seem to realize how many it will kill--IF IT WERE LEGAL.

Seems to me that all VA notaries ought to really get in your Governor's face about this. A VA Governor isn't going to care what notaries in 49 other states think, but ought to listen to a lot of notaries/voters PROVIDED you TOTALLY UNDERSTAND both the LAW and how this concept doesn't comply. And just stick to how this concept does NOT comply with the law and, were it made legal, would ELIMINATE jobs. The VA Governor needs a refresher course in notary law. Also, be aware that 'follow the money' undoubtedly applies.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Before this gets lost...about the "Notarize" company - Lee/AR on 2/6/16 1:22am
 Yep, you nailed it! Well said - and I totally agree! -  JanetK_CA on 2/6/16 1:38am
 And no notary should depend on on a certain -  Linda_H/FL on 2/6/16 7:31am
 Like most states, I'm sure it's about "follow the money". -  MW/VA on 2/6/16 8:12am
 Re: Before this gets lost...about the "Notarize" company - LKT/CA on 2/6/16 10:28am
 Re: Before this gets lost...about the "Notarize" company -  FGX/NJ on 2/6/16 11:18am
 Re: Before this gets lost...about the "Notarize" company -  JanetK_CA on 2/6/16 1:55pm
 Re: Before this gets lost...about the "Notarize" company - LKT/CA on 2/6/16 7:15pm
 Re: Before this gets lost...about the "Notarize" company -  VT_Syrup on 2/7/16 5:59am
 VT...see Msg #545440 -  Linda_H/FL on 2/7/16 12:37pm
 Notarize - the Uber for VA notaries - zetetic/IN on 2/6/16 6:07pm
 We cannot assume this applies to loan closings. I still -  MW/VA on 2/8/16 7:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.