Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

On the "back end"
Posted by  chrispy of FL on 2/8/16 9:05am Msg #545600
OK, I just have to throw this out there. I had another on of those "This just ain't right" mornings.
Closing schedule for 8:30am by a signing service and title company in the Mountain time zone (challenge 1) with borrowers who 1st language is Spanish (I am not bi-lingual)(challenge 2). Husband wife and a POA for another person, oops no one told me about POA. (takes much more time in an already tight Monday morning schedule - challenge 3). Get there at 8:25am, ring bell, call, ring bell, call - no answer - 2 cars in drive. Call SS - 2 hours behind - no answer. At 8:40, borrower comes out and says "sorry I was sleeping", (challenge 4). We go over CD. "HUH?? What you mean I send $6,700??". (Challenge 5) LO told Borrower, "no cash out of pocket". They did not read the Loan Estimate which shows $3500 cash to close or the CD which shows $6700 cash to close. SS says LO fixes on "the back end". OMG- so someone is going to credit borrower $6,700 off the CD???? Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a duck - must be a duck, right?? What happened to "no verbal agreements". "All monies on the settlement statement now CD". HMMMM.... me thinks I need to go back to bed.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 On the "back end" -  chrispy on 2/8/16 9:05am
 sounds like someone forgot - notarydi/CA on 2/8/16 9:54am
 getting it together on the new TRID guidelines ... -  Yoli/CA on 2/8/16 11:18am
 Wow....my experiences since October 3, 2015 - Alz on 2/8/16 11:38am
 Re: getting it together on the new TRID guidelines ... -  chrispy on 2/9/16 6:38am
 My experience echoes that of Alz since 03OCT15 -  Christine/OK on 2/8/16 2:34pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.