Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

First in several years. Are we seeing a repeat of history?
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 2/10/16 8:47am Msg #545741
Accepted signing at about 3:30 for a 5:30-6:00 same day. While waiting for confirmation and docs, SS calls back and informs me they were just informed by TC that this was for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd mortgages on a first-time purchase.

This is a Fannie Mae property using Cal HFA for loans through Stearns Lending. No payments due on 2nd and 3rd until property sells or refinances. Convention loans with full impounds on 1st with no mortgage insurance.

This is a single man purchase. His homeowner's insurance declaration pages were included in docs. As we were taking info from insurance page to fill out escrow doc, I asked him if he was aware he has a $2500 deductible on his insurance. He was. He stated he would be shopping around for something better but had to go this route for now due to loan-to-value.

I hadn't seen a 3-in-one since about 2008. In the past year, I've encountered a few (very few) 2-in-one signings. Certainly hope we're not seeing history repeat itself ..........

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 First in several years. Are we seeing a repeat of history? -  Yoli/CA on 2/10/16 8:47am
 Re: First in several years. Are we seeing a repeat of history? -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/10/16 9:09am
 oops! s/b -- loan-to-income n/m -  Yoli/CA on 2/10/16 9:10am
 I had one a few weeks ago. - Alz on 2/10/16 3:33pm
 Was the third like a down-payment assistance loan? -  Linda_H/FL on 2/10/16 9:27am
 Re: Was the third like a down-payment assistance loan? -  Yoli/CA on 2/10/16 9:56am
 #Subordinates -  NVLSlady/VA on 2/10/16 10:09am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.