Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Cutting out the SS
Posted by  Larry/IL of IL on 4/29/16 4:07pm Msg #550824
I continuously get calls form a signing service offer me orders for $90-$100. I have never accepted one from them. Now I get a call from a title company that I use to get 5-10 orders a month from always $125-$150. They asked me why I was no longer taking their orders, many in areas they have a hard time getting covered.

I said I am confused and not sure what they are taking about and I haven't got a call from them in months. Turns out title company instructed said signing service to call me. I said they have called me several times but never mentioned the orders were for you and I could not service those areas for the $90-$100 they offer. She was kinda miffed and she said now she understood why orders were getting rescheduled all the time and lots of mistakes. She stated they would start calling me directly again and meeting my fees.

If I get back the orders I had not seen in a while, it should mean an extra $600-$1000 a month in income.

If no one accepted orders through signing services, Notaries would realize greater profits! I am grateful I refused to take orders from that signing service.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Cutting out the SS -  Larry/IL on 4/29/16 4:07pm
 wow, and good for you! n/m -  Cari on 4/29/16 4:15pm
 Good for you Larry! Bravo - n/m - Belinda/CA on 4/29/16 5:42pm
 YEEHAW! Good news travels fast! n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/29/16 5:57pm
 Your last sentence says it all. n/m - jba/fl on 4/29/16 6:08pm
 Very true... I refuse to work with signing services anymore n/m - Marian_in_CA on 4/29/16 7:01pm
 Congrats . . . that's Really where the Power Is! n/m -  NVLSlady/VA on 4/29/16 7:52pm
 Kudos, Larry/IL! n/m -  Ernest__CT on 4/29/16 9:35pm
 Thanks, Larry. I had stopped working for most ss & have -  MW/VA on 4/30/16 11:12am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.