Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

It was a rough week dealing with an ss & all the extra hoops
Posted by  MW/VA of VA on 4/30/16 11:20am Msg #550886
to jump through. While I don't work with this co., they have managed to get in line on some RM's I've been doing for a local LO.
First, she always requests me & they told her I wasn't available. I wasn't called. I know their game & they're looking to place a cheaper notary. She pushed the issue & I took the job for Friday.
The ss had the gall to require me to complete their vendor package. Here's the hilarious part of that. They had a "Identity Theft Prevention Program" that I was required to complete. At the same time, they wanted my drivers license, ss card, and a copy of my notary seal! WTH?????
I'm supposed to provide my information to an ss when they aren't licensed or regulated. It's too crazy to comprehend.
If I could prove these cos. are telling clients I'm not available, I would sue them. They are interfering with my business & having a negative impact.
We have caught them in an no. of lies. They cover incompetence with lies.
I know why I don't deal with ss anymore. This game is creating extra middle men is making me furious, as you can tell. ;-(
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 It was a rough week dealing with an ss & all the extra hoops -  MW/VA on 4/30/16 11:20am
 Thank you for sharing your experience. n/m - Belinda/CA on 4/30/16 11:22am
 You'd be so much happier and lucrative if you cut out -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/30/16 11:41am
 I had done that, Cheryl, and then they've managed to -  MW/VA on 4/30/16 4:53pm
 I'm confused..why don't "your" clients call you direct? - ananotary on 5/1/16 12:53pm
 My point in this rant is that I have a business to run & -  MW/VA on 4/30/16 5:03pm
 It would be really nice -  rengel/CA on 4/30/16 9:20pm
 I wish it were that simple. It's the tc that are choosing -  MW/VA on 5/1/16 11:09am
 Re: I wish it were that simple. It -  janCA on 5/1/16 11:49am
 Oh, I think I understand now. You need to market to said TC - ananotary on 5/1/16 12:55pm
 Re: Oh, I think I understand now. You need to market to said TC -  JanetK_CA on 5/1/16 10:03pm
 Can you have your client copy you on an email requesting - ananotary on 5/1/16 2:32pm
 Couldnt' agree more, Cheryl! n/m - ananotary on 5/1/16 12:54pm
 Wow! This is one of the reasons that I am seriously - Marian_in_CA on 5/2/16 3:00am
 Re: Wow! This is one of the reasons that I am seriously - Laurie Manzanares on 5/2/16 10:47am
 Re: It was a rough week dealing with an ss & all the extra hoops - Joe Ewing on 5/2/16 9:57am
 Would you provide them with a copy of your D/L, ss card & -  MW/VA on 5/2/16 4:51pm
 Re: Would you provide them with a copy of your D/L, ss card & - Felicia on 5/3/16 12:15pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.