Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

So….I shot myself in the foot...
Posted by Alz of CA on 6/29/16 12:12pm Msg #555422
figuratively speaking, of course.

In the past, I was a First American Title preferred vendor. Back in October they sent out some new requirements for signing professionals. Unfortunately, I didn’t take the time to read the email thoroughly and decided to not to pursue it.

Recently, one of my favorite LO asked me to conduct a signing for one of the local branches. Couldn’t do it because I was not active in the system. Long story, I got it all straighten out, but next time I will take the time to read the information thoroughly and not so quick to just dismiss certain situations.

Lesson learned, wisdom gained.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 So….I shot myself in the foot... - Alz on 6/29/16 12:12pm
 Not really as you luckily got it straighten out...kudos. n/m -  Cari on 6/29/16 3:03pm
 You did good, Alz. -  Yoli/CA on 6/30/16 5:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.