Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

rhetorical question.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 7/26/16 3:23pm Msg #556888
A couple of weeks ago I did a signing in downtown L.A. Saw the EO on this one yesterday, and she apologized that it hasn't closed yet. Apparently, the property has "major code violations" and the owners are debating whether to fix or just cancel the loan. It's a refi. She's not sure if the owners just can't or won't fix the code violations. So, file is in "limbo". How does it happen that a loan can get to docs out and signed.......and have a major problem like this? When I was underwriting, we never would have allowed docs out with an issue of this nature. EO thinks it will probably be a re-draw and re-sign in a couple of weeks. Just shaking my head......

thanks for letting me vent.....
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 rhetorical question..... - notarydi/CA on 7/26/16 3:23pm
 Re: rhetorical question..... -  Yoli/CA on 7/26/16 3:50pm
 Re: rhetorical question..... - notarydi/CA on 7/26/16 4:18pm
 Repairs required before loan can close - Julie Richardson on 7/26/16 8:15pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.