Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Looks like of notary opportunity in Seattle, WA
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 8/23/16 10:44pm Msg #558968
a friend of mine sent this to me today. I never thought of advertising my notary services on craigslist.org since there are so many other ways people find me other than craigslist.org. Also over the years, craigslist has lost a lot of credibility because of all the fraudulent activity and bogus advertising (Nigerian offers of love, money and sex). BTW I never receive those offers any more...

What do you think, guys and gals, is this a viable opportunity for our community?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/lgl/5723643855.html

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Looks like of notary opportunity in Seattle, WA -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/23/16 10:44pm
 Re: Looks like LOTS of notary opportunity -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/23/16 10:55pm
 I advertised on CraigsList once - got nothing -never renewed n/m - Linda_H/FL on 8/24/16 8:32am
 Based in Colorado Springs, CO -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/24/16 8:38am
 Re: Based in Colorado Springs, CO - SteveS/CA on 8/24/16 9:52am
 Re: Looks like of notary opportunity in Seattle, WA - Cathy Clark on 8/24/16 2:01pm
 Re: Looks like of notary opportunity in Seattle, WA -  JanetK_CA on 8/24/16 5:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.