Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Too many RTC calendars in loan packages.
Posted by CJ of CA on 8/23/16 11:48pm Msg #558971
Lately, I have got a couple of jobs with 12-page RTC calendars in them. They have dark borders so they take up a lot of ink. AND, the few times they have been included, they are included TWICE! So that is 24 pages of ink-hogging nonsense. AND, when you print the borrower's copies, you print another 24 pages of this. That is 48 unnecessary pages of ink-hogging nonsense. Today I caught it before I printed the pages, and I avoided wasting all that ink. At the bottom of each page, it says it's from our favorite, infamous, XYZ company.

I sent an email to XYZ about this, staying kind, polite and professional, and asked them to please make their RTC calendars into one page with no dark graphics, in order to help notaries by saving them ink and paper. I think it would be helpful if a few other notaries did the same, so that they might take it seriously. Thanks in advance for your help.

If you want to do it, jere is the email address to send it to: Services@NationalNotary.org
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Too many RTC calendars in loan packages. - CJ on 8/23/16 11:48pm
 Why, when these are available here? n/m -  Cari on 8/24/16 8:30am
 That's so crazy--a 12-page RTC calendar!!! ;-( These are -  MW/VA on 8/24/16 9:15am
 I would have just contacted the hiring party that's - Linda_H/FL on 8/24/16 9:21am
 Best suggestion, Linda. ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 8/24/16 9:24am
 Re: Too many RTC calendars in loan packages. - SteveS/CA on 8/24/16 9:57am
 Exactly! It also shows that XYZ doesn't know what they're -  MW/VA on 8/24/16 10:28am
 Re: Too many RTC calendars in loan packages. - pdl/cali on 8/24/16 12:22pm
 Re: Too many RTC calendars in loan packages. - Luckydog on 8/24/16 3:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.