Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Suggestions on how to pitch to property managers
Posted by  Linda_in_IN of IN on 8/31/16 8:10am Msg #559558
I am considering contacting several area property managers of co-op work environments regarding offering notary services to their clients. These clients are start-ups, possibly higher-tech companies, that don't have the capital to build/own their own brick and mortar space but need space for meetings and possibly one or two offices. I have pitched my notary services to one other entity before, they said they had an arrangement with an office close by to use their notary on an as needed basis.

Knowing that this might be a hit or miss arrangement, MY QUESTION: which would you, as a notary consider the better proposition and business deal: 1) services paid solely by property management as amenities of building regardless of number of notarizations; 2) services paid solely by client; 3) retainer type contract from property manager with minimal fee by client for as-needed services?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Suggestions on how to pitch to property managers -  Linda_in_IN on 8/31/16 8:10am
 Re: Suggestions on how to pitch to property managers -  ikando on 8/31/16 8:26am
 Re: Suggestions on how to pitch to property managers -  Linda_in_IN on 8/31/16 10:23am
 I recently did a closing at a local property management -  Cari on 8/31/16 11:09am
 Re: Suggestions on how to pitch to property managers -  Ernest__CT on 8/31/16 10:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.