Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I have now turned down the same loan closing 3 times...
Posted by  Bluespiano42 of AL on 9/29/16 3:37pm Msg #561965
...this afternoon from Coast2Coast through SD. The first two times, they offered the same amount. For the reason why not, I commented that they have a reputation for not paying. The 3rd time, they went up $10, then for the reason I said "Same as the prior two times I turned it down."

I don't care if they go up $100...if they don't pay, it doesn't matter. Before I found NotRot, I would have taken this...and gotten burned. On a positive note, I got a job from a 4* company to do a loan application for more than I have been making on these closings. As an old LO, this one is right up my alley (me leading off my profiles everywhere with my 17 years experience as an LO is probably why I got the call).
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I have now turned down the same loan closing 3 times... -  Bluespiano42 on 9/29/16 3:37pm
 SD doesn't offers go out to multiple nsa's at the same time. -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 9/29/16 4:05pm
 should be "SD sends offers out to...." n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 9/29/16 4:05pm
 Superb, Michael! :) n/m -  Christine/OK on 9/30/16 7:38am
 Lisa Bittner does what Signing Stream does...find a way 2 -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/30/16 10:04am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.