Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

18 plus separate PDF file-update
Posted by Laurie Manzanares of CA on 12/9/16 1:40pm Msg #566337
Thanks to Janet for finding this info from Jessica Ward msg#431865 concerning printing multiple attachements the easy way. I tried it out this morning on a small bases since I haven't use Outlook for several years as my go to email for my Notary business. I would also like to add a side note that Outlook and Hotmail are connected (same company) so if I send a message to my Hotmail account it will also show up in my Outlook email account and vice a versa.

Outlook:
Open message
Go to File
Go to Print
Check Box..:"Print Attached Files"
They will print to default printer.
Click "Print"

All the files start popping up. You have to click "PRINT" for each and everyone. You will also I have to download the individual attachement and save them. I always keep confirmations and instructions.

I noticed each attachement pops up separately and you click "Print" for each attachement.

It is a lot easier but does give you extra steps and increases chances of error. Both on Title, Escrow or Notaries end.

Hope this helps. Hey, I learned something new which I appreciate!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 18 plus separate PDF file-update - Laurie Manzanares on 12/9/16 1:40pm
 Re: 18 plus separate PDF file-update -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/9/16 2:23pm
 Re: 18 plus separate PDF file-update -  JanetK_CA on 12/9/16 3:05pm
 Re: 18 plus separate PDF file-update - Laurie Manzanares on 12/9/16 4:03pm
 Re: 18 plus separate PDF file-update -  JanetK_CA on 12/9/16 4:18pm
 Re: 18 plus separate PDF file-update - Laurie Manzanares on 12/9/16 5:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.