Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

update
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 1/12/17 12:29pm Msg #568047
Thanks all, and Cari for the link, I saved it. I finally got to the point and did the trifecta approach with the GA bar association included. I got an email stating he wasn't ignoring me, and that he forwarded my invoice to Fidelity to get paid and was trying to check on it's status.
I guess he thinks I am a newbie.

I told him that unless it was in the CD to pay me directly with my name, they have no reason to just because you submitted my 3rd party invoice to them, that was sent to you. You hired me, you send me a check, and then you collect your fee IF you were smart enough to charge for it. The hiring party pays me, which is you.

He said he would send a check to me, and if Fidelity pays to cancel it. I give him 7 days to see a check.

Yes, when you mention the Bar Assoc. it usually gets their attention. I guess they think we are stupid. I have been in this business too long to accept that lame brain answer.

I will keep you posted.
Thanks all
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Brian M Douglas & Associates - Luckydog on 1/10/17 10:16am
 try calling the firm and ask for their accounts payable -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/10/17 12:48pm
 Re: try calling the firm and ask for their accounts payable - Luckydog on 1/10/17 8:02pm
 Re: try calling the firm and ask for their accounts payable -  MonicaFL on 1/11/17 6:50pm
 Re: try calling the firm and ask for their accounts payable -  Saul Leibowitz on 1/11/17 8:12pm
 link below to file a complaint w/Georgia State Bar -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/12/17 11:18am
 update - Luckydog on 1/12/17 12:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.