Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

ASAP Loan Docs, Bakersfield, CA
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 1/18/17 8:29pm Msg #568463
Called me this morning for a 5:00 pm signing tomorrow at a city 1-hour's drive from me for a refi with package 200+ pages. After all pertinent questions about signing, I asked what their pay schedule is, as I haven't ever worked with them. The scheduler was a very polite young lady who informed me they usually pay $85 and if package is larger or longer distance is involved, they'll pay $100. WOW!!

I informed her my question was asking if they pay within 30 days from signing. She said they pay when they get paid. (I do the job I'm hired to perform. My fee is due and payable regardless of whether loan funds or not.)

Advised her their business plan doesn't fit my business plan. Told her by base edoc fee is $XXX for up to 130 pages and travel within 15 miles. Considering the larger package, the additional travel and the time of travel to that particular location, my quote to them is an additional $75 to my base fee. She sounded surprised!

Afterwards, searched SC and find them to be a 2-1/2 star company.

By the way, she found me on the #s site. I seldom get any calls due to that site ... but, I must qualify that with saying I have a free listing with them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 ASAP Loan Docs, Bakersfield, CA -  Yoli/CA on 1/18/17 8:29pm
 Re: ASAP Loan Docs, Bakersfield, CA -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/18/17 10:51pm
 Re: ASAP Loan Docs, Bakersfield, CA -  Solutions - Business on 1/20/17 1:42pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.