Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Used to be a great SS to work with and then they went
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 2/17/17 4:47pm Msg #570247
I agree. We've seen lots of that, especially after the "mortgage meltdown", and with the next cycle in our business, we may be seeing lots more in the coming years. We can protect ourselves by not getting in too deep with any one company, staying vigilant about who we work for, and trying to maintain cash reserves and/or diversifying so that we're not completely dependent on loan signing. There will be survivors both in our ranks and among those that hire us.

And let's not forget that last time, we saw lots of fallout among title companies and lenders, as well as signing services. I'm not predicting anything like that for this cycle, but interest rates will likely be on an upward trend for a long while. There are already signs of lenders getting creative again. For example, I did a rather large private loan recently that involved 3 properties in one loan. That was a first for me! And Cash Call is actually advertising for people to use their homes as their ATM! Yikes! Here we go again... I don't know if that's good or bad, so who knows what will happen. Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Affinity Notary - cstaat/ca on 2/16/17 3:00pm
 Re: Affinity Notary - Luckydog on 2/16/17 3:08pm
 Curious. I didn't find them either; search showed some info. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 2/16/17 3:15pm
 Re: Affinity Notary -  JanetK_CA on 2/16/17 3:12pm
 Re: Affinity Notary -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/16/17 4:47pm
 Re: Affinity Notary -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/16/17 6:45pm
 Used to be a great SS to work with and then they went - ananotary on 2/17/17 9:52am
 Re: Used to be a great SS to work with and then they went -  JanetK_CA on 2/17/17 4:47pm
 Befuddling, huh? -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/16/17 9:06pm
 Not listed, where you get 4 stars? n/m - Luckydog on 2/17/17 8:05am
 Listed in SC as ... -  Yoli/CA on 2/17/17 9:36am
 Makes you wonder if they didn't want to be found... n/m -  JanetK_CA on 2/17/17 6:10pm
 FTB Suspended this Corporate filing -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/17/17 10:54am
 She's still active, and listed in LinkedIn -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/18/17 7:37am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.