Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notarized, Inc. aka Notarized.org
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 2/19/17 6:06pm Msg #570377
While I was at the Avila Springs this morning, I received a call from Omar Kubba, who recently launched his signing service called Notarized Inc. He was briefly associated with American Notary Association aka A Better Notary, but has severed those ties and now owns Notarized Inc.

Omar thanked me for disassociating his company from the Chicago non-profit organization with go fund me account, as he has no ties with this company.

Omar is currently finding his way in the signing service network and indicated to me things are starting to pick up in the industry, so stay tuned. I hope that any one who accepts work from Omar's company will rate them in signing central for all of our benefits.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notarized, Inc. aka Notarized.org -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/19/17 6:06pm
 Thanks for the clarification, Cheryl. We know how much -  MW/VA on 2/19/17 6:28pm
 Re: Thanks for the clarification, Cheryl. We know how much -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/20/17 9:08am
 Re: Thanks for the clarification, Cheryl. We know how much -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/20/17 9:13am
 Sorry about this double post, having another rock and roll -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/20/17 9:16am
 Re: Thanks for the clarification, Cheryl. We know how much - Linda_H/FL on 2/20/17 10:07am
 I hope you advised him that by using SD he runs to -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/20/17 12:05pm
 and can you answer WHY you gave him a 3 star review -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/20/17 12:06pm
 Why is this linked to notarized.org?? Perhaps someone -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/19/17 6:31pm
 How did Notarized.org get listed in SC. That appears -  MW/VA on 2/19/17 7:03pm
 Research from an earlier post on Notarized Inc. aka -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/19/17 10:28pm
 If you didn't work for this guy or his company, then why -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/19/17 7:38pm
 should read.. too many bogus reviews and/or complete lies... n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/19/17 7:54pm
 Re: Notarized, Inc. aka Notarized.org - docs2go/ca on 2/21/17 1:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.