Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Love you guys! Thank you for being so helpful on these
Posted by Theresa AuthenticDocs of CA on 2/20/17 3:33pm Msg #570419
..threads....I don't really post because the feed is already there to have answered the questions! You all are so helpful ! I'm in California and find so many interesting topics and situations from humor to Frustration... And yet everyone just comes together 💜
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Love you guys! Thank you for being so helpful on these - Theresa AuthenticDocs on 2/20/17 3:33pm
 Re: Love you guys! Thank you for being so helpful on these - Theresa AuthenticDocs on 2/20/17 3:35pm
 Two highly charged, majorly positive posters in one day! -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/20/17 6:06pm
 They gladen my heart also, in the face of so many negatives. n/m -  John/CT on 2/20/17 6:13pm
 Let's keep the mojo flowing....love it, like the old days... n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/20/17 6:57pm
 Love n/m - grapebed on 2/21/17 11:31am
 ~like~ ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 2/20/17 6:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.