Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I got another email today from WFG, again confirming that
Posted by  MW/VA of VA on 3/24/17 6:54pm Msg #572572
Knowledge Splice is being used to update their system. This is for those who still think it's a scam.

Dear Valued Partners,

This is to follow up from our message that you should have received on February 28th. As we noted in that message, we are in the process of transitioning to our new production system. As we are making this transition, we are auditing our partner records to ensure we have all the required documentation. We have engaged KnowledgeSplice on behalf of WFG to contact you to obtain any missing documentation. If you have any concerns about returning the required documentation to KnowledgeSplice, feel free to forward it to vendormgmt@wfgls.com.

Compliance with our client requirements regarding partner documentation is very important to WFG. If we are unable to update our records appropriately for any partner, we will need to remove that partner from availability for future closings. Please assist us with this effort and let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your partnership,

WFG Vendor Management

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I got another email today from WFG, again confirming that -  MW/VA on 3/24/17 6:54pm
 As of yesterday, all WFG calls to me are blocked. -  Jack/AL on 3/24/17 9:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.