Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Just a reminder
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 3/25/17 9:49pm Msg #572642
Maybe should be posting under leisure, but was just informed one of my emails was signed into from another location, that being the IP address near Los Angeles, CA. It was my "live" (outlook)account which I never use except to collect my Bing points, and within 3 minutes received the alert from Microsoft letting me know it looked suspicious, and if wasn't me logging in, to let them know and change the PW.
I am so grateful for all the security measure in place now with our emails, it's pretty hard for the criminals to get away with anything. If you do not have your security alerts set, I highly recommend doing so. I rarely use that account, so not in a panic, but went ahead and changed the PW on my Gmail just in case.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Just a reminder - Luckydog on 3/25/17 9:49pm
 Re: Just a reminder - MikeC/TX on 3/25/17 11:05pm
 Re: Just a reminder - LKT/CA on 3/26/17 7:21am
 Re: Just a reminder - Luckydog on 3/26/17 8:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.