Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

More legal and regular paper for you guys!!!
Posted by Belinda/CA of CA on 4/21/17 10:45pm Msg #574039
Well, this time I am selling off my stock. Moving away!!!

8 cases of regular at $15 per case.

13 cases legal at $30 per case.

Also have 23 reams of legal which is just over two cases. So, have 15 cases of legal.

PM me if you want some. Need to pick up at my place on the 22, Saturday, or the 30th, 1st or 2nd of April. If not gone by then will donate to Goodwill.

You must be able to load yourself. Well, I can pick up half a box with you. : ) Not the legal though. I cannot help with that. We can take it out of the box and load the reams though.

Happy shopping.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 More legal and regular paper for you guys!!! - Belinda/CA on 4/21/17 10:45pm
 Sacramento, CA n/m - Belinda/CA on 4/22/17 12:10pm
 Re: More legal and regular paper for you guys!!! -  Donna LaBelle on 4/24/17 11:52am
 Will call you in a day or two. Am sick. : ( n/m - Belinda/CA on 4/24/17 11:20pm
 Hope that you're feeling much better now, Belinda. :) n/m -  Christine/OK on 4/26/17 6:45am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.