Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

To dkNewJersey et. al that were exposed to Msg #573976
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 4/22/17 9:51am Msg #574049
Msg #573976 and found it offensive & reported it as such, please know that there are still some bullies on the Notary Rotary forum.

In Msg #574041 (rightfully so) dk stated: "Had I known that this site was a bashing, and put down of notaries, I wouldn't have joined."

Many of the professional members have endeavored to ensure that all are treated respectfully and professionally. Unfortunately, those few remaining bullies do unleash the Kraken on newbies and experienced CNSAs alike.

Remember what GrapeBed shared? Msg #573404 => “Handful of bullies on this forum. Not 1 or 2. "

"When I first joined Notary Rotary....4 or 5 years ago, the bullying was very bad. I was hesitant to post anything. But there were some very mean members. From what I can gather, virtually all of them are no longer posting. I know a couple of them left the business. A couple of them were thrown off the forum."

"They were all very smart and experienced, just not very nice.”

He’s absolutely correct! Four or five years ago the bullying was horrific, targeted, and unrelenting. They’d pursue their prey for days and weeks on end and would often cause them to leave the forum all together due to the ongoing undeserved harassment. Many of us have been exposed to that abuse, but clearly understood that just because a person has an opinion doesn’t necessarily mean that there is any value or validity within it.

NOTE: Just try to remember that if someone pitches a ball your direction, you have a choice to strike it or not.

Most of the members are cognizant of who the bullies are and simply take their input with a grain of salt and ignore it OR simply don’t even read it.

In the grand scheme of things the majority of the input received in reply to Msg #573874 was helpful and for the most part professionally provided. We all benefit from sharing our experiences. Everyone was a newbie at one point in time.

As a professional member, I (and many others) hope that you can simply cast away the nonsense found within those errant types of posts on the Notary Rotary forum. There is much to be gained by continuing with your membership regarding your edification, camaraderie, and shared professional experiences including the learning experiences of others (as you so bravely shared).

Hang in there, dk, there are many more just like you who are here as professionals to improve their skills & businesses. Smile

Best wishes for success to all. Big Smile Please remember to be kind to one another. Smile

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 To dkNewJersey et. al that were exposed to Msg #573976 -  Christine/OK on 4/22/17 9:51am
 I understand that all the replies weren't constructive, but -  MW/VA on 4/22/17 12:39pm
 See Msg #574041 -  Christine/OK on 4/22/17 3:13pm
 Re: To dkNewJersey et. al that were exposed to Msg #573976 - BearPaw/CO on 4/22/17 2:38pm
 Per your usual-lots of assumptions& No fact-based statements n/m -  Christine/OK on 4/22/17 3:15pm
 Who Exactly Is The Bully Here? -  PegiT_MN on 4/22/17 4:34pm
 Is All This Really Necessary Christine? -  PegiT_MN on 4/22/17 4:28pm
 I agree with PegiT_MN. NOT necessary or adding value. -  JanetK_CA on 4/22/17 5:41pm
 This statement is at best how my kids have described me.... -  Cari on 4/23/17 8:48am
 No I'm Going To Tell It Like It Is. -  PegiT_MN on 4/23/17 9:58am
 This entire thread which spanned nearly 24 hours -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/24/17 8:41am
 Ok--stop already. It's best to use the report button & let -  MW/VA on 4/22/17 5:43pm
 FYI: This post is adding value to the intentionally silent -  Christine/OK on 4/22/17 6:20pm
 This Really Belongs In Just Politics-Fake News n/m -  PegiT_MN on 4/22/17 6:43pm
 Unnecessary aspect is the continuing abuse. Unprofessional. n/m -  Christine/OK on 4/23/17 6:39am
 Re: Unnecessary aspect is the continuing abuse. Unprofessional. -  janCA on 4/23/17 9:44am
 Re: Unnecessary aspect is the continuing abuse. Unprofessional. - SteveS/CA on 4/23/17 10:11am
 I agree completely, Janet. There are a select few who have -  MW/VA on 4/23/17 4:24pm
 Just to set the record straight and give credit where due... -  JanetK_CA on 4/23/17 8:34pm
 This forum is RICH without all the bullS$## -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/24/17 8:48am
 About your assumption, Marilynn, that's not it at all -  Christine/OK on 4/24/17 7:46am
 Really??--why the need for a dissertation about my -  MW/VA on 4/24/17 1:52pm
 Invalid assumptions, Marilynn. We all know who the REAL -  Christine/OK on 4/25/17 6:44am
 ENOUGH, Christine, stop lying about MW - BearPaw/CO on 4/25/17 12:23pm
 Big Bad Bully rises her head once again . . . :( Sad n/m -  Christine/OK on 4/25/17 12:54pm
 Here's the mirror - Msg #574041 -  Christine/OK on 4/25/17 12:56pm
 9 posts in one thread and counting. World record! - BearPaw/CO on 4/25/17 1:45pm
 Hardly. More personal attacks from big bully. Enough already -  Christine/OK on 4/25/17 3:00pm
 Re: Really??--why the need for a dissertation about my - Rick Ary on 4/25/17 3:39pm
 Bullying for Dummies is a great DIY title -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/25/17 6:14pm
 Sadly, more invalid assumptions. We all know about assumpti -  Christine/OK on 4/26/17 6:43am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.