Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Yes, because of SD, I'm down to half a dozen tc's that call
Posted by  MW/VA of VA on 4/27/17 5:49pm Msg #574352
me direct. I much prefer that, even though they're not paying much more than the fees I got a couple of years ago working through an ss. Costs are lower across the board--lower closing costs, etc. I'm completely aware that we're at the bottom of the food chain in this industry.
I'm still proud to have good working relationships with higher quality cos. That's how I set up my biz from the beginning & still try to keep a higher standard than is the "norm" in the industry.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 A case in point for holding out for decent fees. I asked a -  MW/VA on 4/27/17 10:28am
 The case could also be made that you could probably - ananotary on 4/27/17 10:42am
 Right on, Marilynn... -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/27/17 10:44am
 Awesome and way to go! Reviews from reliable sources always -  Cari on 4/27/17 10:54am
 Good job! And since goal is TC Direct work... - NVLSlady/VA on 4/27/17 11:14am
 Yes, because of SD, I'm down to half a dozen tc's that call -  MW/VA on 4/27/17 5:49pm
 Re: A case in point for holding out for decent fees. I asked a - LKT/CA on 4/27/17 3:10pm
 Re: A case in point for holding out for decent fees. I asked a -  JanetK_CA on 4/27/17 5:10pm
 Agree with Janet n/m - ananotary on 4/27/17 6:27pm
 Re: A case in point for holding out for decent fees. I asked a -  Cari on 4/28/17 6:45am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.