Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

you are so right Theresa and just to make my week complete..
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 4/28/17 9:53am Msg #574384
a direct client EO calls me and asks, "I have docs dated May 1, but, the buyers are going out of town and need to sign on Saturday, April 29. Can you do that for me and just post date everything to May 1? Uh, no. Don't know who she found but it ain't gonna be me! Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 God is good...when life gives you lemons make lemonade -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/28/17 8:20am
 I hear ya about being on time and then having to wait..... - notarydi/CA on 4/28/17 9:01am
 Re: God is good...when life gives you lemons make lemonade - Theresa AuthenticDocs on 4/28/17 9:42am
 you are so right Theresa and just to make my week complete.. - notarydi/CA on 4/28/17 9:53am
 Re: God is good...when life gives you lemons make lemonade - Luckydog on 4/28/17 10:17am
 Re: God is good...when life gives you lemons make lemonade -  Negrete on 4/28/17 10:23am
 Yes, God is Good---All the time--even when life doesn't go -  MW/VA on 4/28/17 3:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.