Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Agree - this is baseless info (gossip) w/o substantiating
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 4/29/17 6:29am Msg #574424
data by excluding any "mention the company that got fired" This "forum is about, SHARING info" and supporting one another.

The entity that is alleged to have been 'fired' (more than likely has other clients and) will invoke additional pressure for acceptance of their scheduling calls and signings. If armed with the knowledge of the business entity name, we'll ALL be able to manage our businesses accordingly and ensure that there is no additional support of any kind for the non-payer; however, if the allegation is based on fact, but only 2 people know the company name (the OP and this OP), it serves at least three functions:

1. Advantage for OPs only.
2. Protects the nonpayer's reputation and enables scheduling of signing engagements.
3. Circumvents validation and confirmation that "notaries have made a difference" & "the lender that has stepped up, causing changes to be made."

Withholding this info is completely ludicrous and comes off as sensationalism and attention-seeking behavior (posting something just to be posting it) . . . Fake news.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Did my heart good when I heard a certain SS lost a huge acct -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/27/17 10:10pm
 Excellent!! So nice to know our efforts can pay off! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 4/28/17 1:07am
 Re: Did my heart good when I heard a certain SS lost a huge acct -  Cari on 4/28/17 7:56am
 I Am Here To Set The Record Straight! -  PegiT_MN on 4/28/17 2:54pm
 Thanks, Pegi, for Setting "The Record Straight"!!! Sheesh... n/m -  JanetK_CA on 4/28/17 3:04pm
 Pegi, I don't hate anyone so STOP putting words in my mouth! -  Cari on 4/28/17 6:31pm
 Agree - this is baseless info (gossip) w/o substantiating -  Christine/OK on 4/29/17 6:29am
 It won't take a rocket scientest to figure out who this -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/28/17 9:17am
 Re: It won - Luckydog on 4/28/17 10:24am
 Re: It won - SteveS/CA on 4/28/17 1:51pm
 Hooray! This is how things should work! These cos. don't -  MW/VA on 4/28/17 2:35pm
 Re: Did my heart good when I heard a certain SS lost a huge acct - jnew on 4/28/17 3:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.