Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Shipping labels
Posted by BobbiCT of CT on 6/18/17 8:05am Msg #576932
""... when we send out our mortgage documents, to make an extra copy of the shipping label and place it inside the bag."

LOL. I'll admit to doing this for over 30 years. In the ancient days of "professional secretaries" testing and certification. Common sense, just like luggage on a plane.

It works. I've save a few "damaged in airplane crash" remains of envelopes and papers over the years, just because it was so cool that shipping companies and the international postal services (one plane crashed in Scotland) actually took the time to go through the paper remains and forward them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The Mystery of Claudine's Cat Pee Docs & Other FedEx Tidbits - PegiT_MN on 6/17/17 8:44pm
 Re: The Mystery of Claudine - Luckydog on 6/17/17 10:23pm
 wow, really good advice about the label...going to do from -  Cari on 6/17/17 10:40pm
 As a precautionary measure, I've always included a copy of -  Christine/OK on 6/18/17 5:59am
 Shipping labels - BobbiCT on 6/18/17 8:05am
 Hilarious stories, I'm sure more than this goes on -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/18/17 9:16am
 Re: Hilarious stories, I - anotaryinva on 6/18/17 7:15pm
 Hope they don't transport cologuard samples! - NVLSlady/VA on 6/19/17 11:16am
 I often think of that movie "Castaway" with Tom Hanks. An -  MW/VA on 6/19/17 12:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.