Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

most definitely...that has happened to me, only once, and
Posted by  Cari of IL on 6/27/17 4:32pm Msg #577547
I had to call title to see what they wanted me to do. They told me to just go ahead with the closing. I informed TC that if the grantors do not sign the new IL required notarial form, the qcd couldn't be filed. I was reamed a new one.

A few months later, got a call from same TC asking if I would go back out to get that form fingerprinted. I charged a full signing fee of $XXX, for the one doc, and got my fee. Was SOOO hard NOT to say, 'told you so'....

C'est la vie...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 lesson for newbies..... - notarydi/CA on 6/27/17 1:35am
 Great idea for us all. I do carry two. Thanks for sharing as -  Cari on 6/27/17 6:38am
 Always have extras of everything on board... -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/27/17 7:34am
 we need it when there is a qcd involved for a notarial form. -  Cari on 6/27/17 7:51am
 I'm glad we don't need to take thumbprints. ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 6/27/17 11:16am
 Me too! n/m - Luckydog on 6/27/17 11:19am
 Re: I the thing about thumbprints -  Donna LaBelle on 6/27/17 2:18pm
 most definitely...that has happened to me, only once, and -  Cari on 6/27/17 4:32pm
 Re: most definitely...that has happened to me, only once, and - pdl/cali on 6/27/17 7:52pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.