Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Handwriting on the Wall...
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 7/17/17 6:22pm Msg #578708
Anne, your comment in the 2013 thread referenced below is priceless:

["I'm in but only if this is rethought and reworded. SorryFrown it sounds too much like whining and little like facts. A petition must have facts laid out. . . Fact; requiring a relationship with only XYZ company is against RESPA another federal law. These laws need to be addressed to DOJ. You are climbing stairs to no where. It has to have TEETH and has to go to someone with power, DOJ. It can't address state concerns it has to be nationwide.

If you guys are serious and want to do this right and make a difference I'm in. You will only get one shot so it has to be perfect."] Like

Also, many other comments have been made similarly in recent days by very business savvy folks on here. I've been trying to catch up but there's so much. The underlying point is: Do your homework. Really know the terrain you're landing in or the leap could prove Disabling (in more ways than one).
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Did a closing for Paramount Title -  laurielnc on 7/17/17 3:29pm
 Re: Did a closing for Paramount Title -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/17/17 3:36pm
 Re: Did a closing for Paramount Title - Anne McBride on 7/17/17 5:11pm
 Handwriting on the Wall... - NVLSlady/VA on 7/17/17 6:22pm
 Re: Did a closing for Paramount Title -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/17/17 6:59pm
 Send them a demand for payment email, cc TC & Lender Reps -  Cari on 7/17/17 8:47pm
 Re: Send them a demand for payment email, cc TC & Lender Reps - ssdn on 7/18/17 10:05am
 Re: Did a closing for Paramount Title -  Doris_CO on 7/17/17 9:54pm
 Update on payment -  laurielnc on 7/18/17 5:22pm
 Re: Update on payment -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/18/17 6:52pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.