Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

SS libels Independant NSA to prevent Signing.
Posted by  Pamela/CA of CA on 7/21/17 1:21pm Msg #579098
This is a First for me! Lender asks me to sign their BO's - I accept - Lender contacts Ticor Title instructs them to send the docs to me - so far all is normal. Ticor Bay Area offices are already my Clients but I haven't work for their L.A. ofc - an esc. asst there emails I must get on the "Approved List" with their SS, 'Notary Near You'. I tell her that I'm fully credentialed, and already working for Ticor's other offices. The Lender (we are all being cc thruout this exchange) - simultaneously instructs the esc asst to check with Notary Near You to see if I'm on their approved list(!) I respond to all, that SS are unlicensed, unvetted 3rd party vendors and cannot approve a Notary Signing Agent to work. Only the State and Dept of Justice can vet and approve an NSA to perform this work. Only Title Companies can demand proof of vetting from an NSA to add the NSA to their national database registries for work. I add, that I will not "sign up" with Notary Near You ....also, I need docs to come from either Ticor or Lender due to NPPI liability that falls on me. LIBEL: the esc asst then emails Lender this:
"........They have warned me that she has performed poorly in the past for them (Notary Near You) and was on their do not use list, but at your insistence they will reach out to her to schedule the appointment with her and send docs." The end of the story is this: Lender had docs sent to me-I Signed-Shipped-Inv Ticor. Although I reported to TICOR throughout - I never got a response - even on questions such as ink color! Lets see if they pay.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 SS libels Independant NSA to prevent Signing. -  Pamela/CA on 7/21/17 1:21pm
 Have you ever worked for Notary Near You? - Teresa/FL on 7/21/17 2:12pm
 Re: Have you ever worked for Notary Near You? -  Pamela/CA on 7/21/17 2:24pm
 Good for you! n/m - Teresa/FL on 7/21/17 2:26pm
 Re: Have you ever worked for Notary Near You? - dww on 7/23/17 4:46pm
 Re: Have you ever worked for Notary Near You? - Anne McBride on 7/23/17 8:16pm
 Re: Have you ever worked for Notary Near You? - Anne McBride on 7/23/17 8:14pm
 Wow. n/m - Linda_H/FL on 7/21/17 2:13pm
 10 Star Post!!! - LKT/CA on 7/21/17 2:29pm
 Re: 10 Star Post!!! Thank you LKT..... -  Pamela/CA on 7/21/17 2:46pm
 Re: 10 Star Post!!! Thank you LKT..... - dww on 7/23/17 4:49pm
 I agree. IMO the ss was just trying to trash her -  MW/VA on 7/21/17 3:46pm
 Agree w/Lisa-Pamela's post 10-star&Professional all the way! n/m -  Christine/OK on 7/21/17 3:51pm
 Re: SS libels Independant NSA to prevent Signing. -  Larry/IL on 7/21/17 3:55pm
 Re: SS libels Independant NSA to prevent Signing. -  Pamela/CA on 7/21/17 4:12pm
 I salute you...wish more NSAs had your cajones. n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/21/17 11:13pm
 Re: SS libels Independant NSA to prevent Signing. - dww on 7/23/17 4:57pm
 Re: SS libels Independant NSA to prevent Signing. - Anne McBride on 7/23/17 8:18pm
 Re: SS libels Independent NSA - NVLSlady/VA on 7/21/17 5:29pm
 Re: SS libels Independent NSA - Anne McBride on 7/24/17 1:40pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.