Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Important tool for the Notary bag
Posted by  Amigoaz of AZ on 8/12/17 7:56pm Msg #580887
Yesterday I had a GNW signing of three vehicle titles. The 49 year man said that he had had a stoke and hadn't driven for 5 years. It was time to sell them. When I asked him to sign my journal he stated that he couldn't see so I should just place his hand where he needed to sign. His signature took up two lines in my "Modern Journal". I remembered that I had bought a signature guide off Amazon many years ago, but had never used it. Ok, found it in my bag and it worked great having this gentleman sign the three vehicle titles. I had to tell him to just use his middle initial and write smaller to fit in the space. I will continue to carry it and recommend this for all professional notaries. http://www.amazon.com/Reizen-SignaMag-TM-Magnifier-Signature-Guide/dp/B01N6DXA7W/ref=sr_1_10_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1502544473&sr=8-10&keywords=signature+guide
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Important tool for the Notary bag -  Amigoaz on 8/12/17 7:56pm
 Re: Important tool for the Notary bag -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/12/17 8:19pm
 Excellent tip/reminder, Gary. I've carried a spring steel -  Christine/OK on 8/13/17 4:37am
 Thanks Gary! -  Michelle/AL on 8/13/17 2:12pm
 Signature Guide -  Amigoaz on 8/13/17 2:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.