Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat
Posted by grapebed of MO on 8/19/17 3:07pm Msg #581410
Signing Service of the Week" ? I hope that this will be the beginning of a long tradition of writing a weekly post about a specific signing service. It needs to be a hard hitting piece, naming names, giving details, etc. It will become a must-read for not only the entire NR community but also for all signing services fearful of becoming the headline and subject matter of the post.

I think that if we as a group share the responsibility of committing to writing something every week, it will have a big impact on our members and perhaps deter some signing companies from turning in to deadbeats. These companies need to know we are serious about this and that we do everything possible to prevent them from stealing money from us ( which is a crime).

PM message me or reply on the forum. Because I am rather new, I am not owed any money. But I have dodged some bullets. If no one wants to volunteer, I am happy to do it. Thank you all for your participation. I appreciate it. I am serious about this idea. This is not your garden variety puff post that belongs in Leisure. I mean business!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat - grapebed on 8/19/17 3:07pm
 Also, there's a "Deadbeat Signing Services" forum on FB now. n/m -  MW/VA on 8/19/17 4:13pm
 Re: Also, there - grapebed on 8/19/17 4:34pm
 Re: "Deadbeat Signing Services" forum on FB -  John/CT on 8/19/17 7:43pm
 There appears to me no enthusiasm for this idea. - grapebed on 8/20/17 6:14pm
 Re: Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/19/17 4:35pm
 I'm sure you can find one or two, since you're best at -  Cari on 8/20/17 8:57am
 Re: Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat -  KimmyMD on 8/21/17 11:57am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.