Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

ATTN TULSA CNSAs:Red Key Title/Quality Title&Abstract Agency
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 8/21/17 11:31am Msg #581496
They just called requesting a split signing for tomorrow 22AUG17 at 1 PM in Tulsa, OK.

I’ve performed some research on the company (Red Key Title/Quality Title & Abstract Agency). There is a history of very slow (2 months or longer) for payment from Quality Title & Abstract Agency.

As a business owner, I vet each of my clients prior to performing professional services for them.

The scheduler/vendor manager, Stephanie, did not mention Quality Title & Abstract Agency on the call, but it was on her email signature line and these two organizations had formed a partnership is 2010.

Turned the signing back to them.

Be aware as they may be calling you. Look B4 you Book. Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 ATTN TULSA CNSAs:Red Key Title/Quality Title&Abstract Agency -  Christine/OK on 8/21/17 11:31am
 Signature Block from email -  Christine/OK on 8/21/17 11:34am
 Re: ATTN TULSA CNSAs:Red Key Title/Quality Title&Abstract Agency -  Kathy/NJ on 8/21/17 2:25pm
 Kathy if you have time, can you post company info to SC and -  Cari on 8/21/17 2:27pm
 The last time Quality Title was rated,Kathy, was in 2013.Was -  Christine/OK on 8/21/17 3:19pm
 Posts in SC from NJ & MN from 21AUG17, as you have DIRECT -  Christine/OK on 8/21/17 3:26pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.