Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Great Lakes Settlement and Closing
Posted by Susan Littlefield of CA on 9/12/17 10:56pm Msg #582887
Hi Carl,

I am a newer notary, I am learning is to research companies prior to accepting work from them. I figured this out early on, and so far I have been being paid for all my work.

Great Lakes Settlement has a very bad reputation because they do not pay their notaries. I found this out by doing a forum search, after I found nothing at Signing Central.

In my agent signing course, the instructor said if you decided to accept an assignment right away, go look them up at signing central and the forums here. If you find they have a low rating, don't pay fees, and have other negative stuff about them, you can call them back and tell them you have decided not to accept the assignment and tell them why.

Good luck!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Great Lakes Settlement and Closing - Carl Fletcher on 9/12/17 5:37pm
 Re: Great Lakes Settlement and Closing - Susan Littlefield on 9/12/17 10:56pm
 I found a company with a similar name owned by -  Cari on 9/13/17 7:18am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.